Here is our Thanksgiving week...
The whole family had to take some action in the yard... I don't know if you all know what it looks like, but it is pretty bad. So we figured we should at least rake the leaves. It was pretty cold, so this was the solution we came up with.
Ymm, Blueberry oatmeal. She really did like it despite the face.
My parents came on Wednesday and Lynnae took everyone to the Swedish museum while I got some sleep (I worked the whole week). Apparently Belen is not too sure about this horse.
Here is our Thanksgiving spread- note the color on that tasty bird, thanks to Lynnae and mom. Notice Rokey hoping the whole thing might slip off the table.
Belen did eat mashed potatoes, squash, stuffing and turkey (just not off the leg). Check out her first Thanksgiving socks. I know we're suckers.
Grandpa Ken is reading Belen her Thanksgiving book from the Petrie Grandparents.
Garrett and Grandpa Ken had to take B to the kids pool.
When I got home from work we went to the Macy's display at the Nicollet Mall. Belen was both mesmerized and a little ready for a nap. We finally got the stoller we have been wanting as an early Christmas gift. It is really nice.
See what I mean. She used to just smile when you got the camera out, and now you have to work it out of her.
Overall, it was pretty cool- sort of "it's a small world afterall" ish with a nutcracker theme.
Afterwards, she sat on Santa's lap- that she thought was fun.
Can you see the barrett? The baby combover finally has enough to kind of hold one. :)

1 comment:
I love the combover! Ha. Great photos, folks. Keep up the great bloggin'.
~Becky
Post a Comment