Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trick or Treat

Ok Grandmas... here is the long awaited Halloween post. I just have to warn everyone I had a hard time picking out pics of her in her costume so there are many.


Here is her non-costume halloween outfit. I know, we are extra festive.


Isn't this the cutest squirrel you have seen?? I was happy the costume turned out OK- we didn't have a back up plan. We got the idea because she loves watching the squirrels in our front yard from the big window.




Check out her acorns!





So, we started off trick or treating at the neighbors, then we went to one of Garrett's students house. She was so excited she was screaming and then ran away, so we didn't get a picture.


We stopped by Mary's.


And then we went to Kimberly's new house. She loves the pumpkin orange paint in the kitchen.


Our last stop was Becky's house, where we had some autumn soap and had a few trick or treaters come to the door.




Auntie Lynnae came to Becky's to check out the little varmint. 





So that's it. It was a fun Halloween. Garrett and I got to eat Belen's candy and we didn't even dress up.

1 comment:

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Tom said...

OH MY GOD!!!! That is the cutest thing we have ever seen! How clever are you? Paddy would be trying to chase her up a tree if she was here.