Friday, December 7, 2007

11 months

Belen is 11 months and becoming more of a big girl. She took her first steps on the 1st. So far she can walk about 8 steps before she wipes out. She also got another tooth and three more are bulging. Her 6-12 month jeans are too tight, but when I brought her to work for a weigh-in she was 18lbs with clothes (about the same as last month). She did grow an inch though. She is looking chunkier, but I guess she is just a petite little girl. 


This is the morning of the big snow. 

We bought some snow pants, but we are still waiting for a little warm up before we venture out to play.



Check out this shirt- I had to buy it. Everybody knows we have a lot of northeast pride. I don't think she can wear it out of the cities though without people thinking we love nebraska.



We did pick out our tree last weekend. Belen was a big help with the decorating.



Ahh...

We tried to get some pictures for Christmas cards, but Belen wasn't feeling it. She wouldn't really smile and then smeared squash on her tights and that was it. Hopefully we will get some this weekend or there may not be a picture card. 

1 comment:

Melissa and Derrick said...

What a little cutie you have! When is her b-day? I can't even imagine my son walking, but I know it'll happen one day!
Melissa