Belen is now 10 months plus. She is really getting more and more of her own personality. Unfortunately, she seems to have gotten her mother's patience. She loves to dance, she likes to listen to other things (besides her) that growl- cookie monster, Tom Waits, whatever. I took her to work for a weight and she was 18 lb 1 oz with clothes. I am thinking 17 1/2 then naked. Ok so here's the last couple weeks:

Garrett and B rocking out to some itunes in the office (where Garrett is supposed to be working on his thesis)

The girls all went shopping later that day to ensure Garrett had some time to really work.

What a helper- as I am trying to put away her clothes she is pulling out all the hangers and chewing on them.


And when that gets boring she finds a way to make more of a mess in the time it takes to clean another one up.

She has developed a new fascination with doors. She likes pushing them closed.


I just thought this one was funny. It is rough when you don't always get your way.

This is a boy's shirt, but I couldn't resist it when I saw it on clearance.

Here is a good shot of all her teeth. The next two on the top are all puffy now. I don't know what's going on with the bottom teeth. She may have the rabbit look for awhile.

Aunt Carol in Tennessee sent all the classic books from when we were kids. Belen really likes books. Although sometimes it is mostly to try and rip out the pages.

Belen and Garrett went to watch some sporting event (I think vikings) last weekend with Andy and Becky. I had to work.

It's snuggly baby.

She has gotten so much more affectionate. It is nice, but is also hard since it is coming with a little separation anxiety.

Since it has gotten colder we had to break out the real winter coat. She wasn't a huge fan. She hardly fits into the car seat when she is wearing it- guess it might be time to move up to the bigger seat.


Cheese

1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment