Here is the winter recap:
Shortly after Coen's first birthday he went from first steps to this... Note the blur.
Garrett took the kids to Chunky Cheese on a weekend I worked.
We all went to Iowa the weekend before Thanksgiving. The kids were loving up on Otto.
Grandma and Coen
Nae and Otto
Grandpa and the boys
We took all the kids swimming at their new YMCA.
I had to work on Thanksgiving, but we made a feast before I left.
We went to the Macy's display and got a picture with Santa.
We found a good skywalk spot to watch the Hollidazzle parade.
Just cute.
Garrett and Oscar got tickets to Monster Jam at the Metrodome. They braved the ridiculous weather and took the bus.
Belen and I went to see Cinderella at the Children's Theater.
Decorating for Christmas.
We attempted some serious cookie baking/decorating.
Christmas eve we went to Brandt and Lynnae's for dinner. Otto wasn't into the food :)
The kids writting their note to Santa.
Here's the lute from Santa: Belen got a guitar, Oscar got the Batcave and Coen got a tepee.
Christmas day
The big kids liked the tepee too.
Little mom reading bedtime stories.
Happy New Year!
Belen had her 7th birthday party at Articulture.
Cold and more cold.
Garrett and I stayed at the W in the Foshay building for our 9 year anniversary. This is the observation deck.
On the one above freezing day this winter we took the kids sledding.
Oscar and I on a hot cocoa date.
Snuggler.
Belen had a sleep over with her bestie Junia.
Oscar is in dance this year and this was his first recital. He did pretty well.
Belen is getting better too!
This is when you could still walk in the snow and you didn't get frost bite after 10 min.
Steve and Katie stopped by while they are home from Jordan.



















































No comments:
Post a Comment