Halloween took a back seat this year to Coen's birthday. I didn't even get any decorations out. Still, we did a few festive things.
The third petrie to rock this halloween sweatshirt.
After gymnastics Garrett took the kids to Boo Blast (I got called into work)
Here's the button. I love that it looks from the 70s for their star wars theme.
We went to a special olympics fundraiser spooktacular.
Me and my little ewok
I love this picture of yoda.
Halloween night we trick or treated the Johnson Street Strip with Lynnae and Otto and then grabbed some food. When we got home we still had plenty of time for Belen and Oscar to hand out candy, a job they took very seriously. I should have gotten a picture- garrett shaved lines into his hair for his 80s costume. Now he has no hair on the sides to try and cover it up. It was pretty funny.








No comments:
Post a Comment