Monday, June 2, 2014

Into Spring



Here's the rest of the winter and our short spring.



We kept busy indoors avoiding the winter the best we could.


Garrett and I were honored to attend Ross and Richard's wedding on Valentine's Day.


Brunch at Good Earth with Grandma and Grandpa.


Belen and Garrett went to a Daddy-Daughter dance at the gym. They even did an updo :)


Dance Party at Rock the Cradle.



Belen is loving trip to the library and is becoming a good reader.


Oscar was fascinated with the thawed snow rivers this spring. He was dying to get outside.



The kids took advantage of Mary's house when we were on cat sitting duty- best tub ever!



Grandpa Ken retired! We all went to Indianola for his party.



In training.


On the way home, we stopped and saw Derek, Phoenix and Fisher- which was long over due.


Over spring break my parents stayed with the kids and Garrett and I went to Florida.



We went to Gainesville, Orlando and St. Augustine with our friends Tim and Sarah. It was relaxing and so much fun!



At the end of spring break Grandma Sue and Grandpa Tom came to visit. Of course we had to go to MOA for some rides.





Grandma and Grandpa got to see Oscar and Belen's dance recital.


Oscar and the girls enjoying some sun.


Easter eggs!


Garrett and I cleaned up for the Marcy Open Arts Gala. 
So much fun I was in bed most of the next day :)


Belen, Junia and Oscar at Shrek the Musical


Coen loves Otto- anytime he sees a baby he starts repeating "Otto, Otto, Otto"


DQ is OPEN.


In May crazy Uncle Todd and Ella came to visit.


Belen skipped school and we had some good park time.





The girls got all dolled up for Otto's first birthday party.  I don't have any good pics of Otto at his party- I know I'm a terrible aunt.


Another park.


The annual Mother's Day Tea at preschool. So cute.



Grandma, the boys and I crashed Belen's cafeteria for lunch.


Hey look- no training wheels!




Oscar's preschool graduation- he is so excited for kindergarten.




Last week the boys and I took a road trip to Wisconsin to see Elise, Oskar and Theo. They have baby lambs, chickens, goats and a big yard to run around and get dirty. They loved it.




Coen tried out the cat ears.



Bike ride. We are looking forward to a busy and fun summer!

No comments: