Sunday, November 3, 2013

Look Whooo's One!!

I can't believe it has already been a year since Coen was born! It has been a blur (good thing we have pictures) We had a little party at our house and both sets of Grandparents were able to make it. 









He grabbed the smash cake before I could even get his tray on, they he just put his face in it and sucked the frosting off. 


I think he liked it!


Everyone gathered around watching him eat cake.


Grandma M and Coe


He got spoiled with a bunch of great presents.








Ross and Coen


Brandt lovin on the birthday boy


The day before his birthday he walked across the living room, so he got a little more practice with the grocery cart. He is walking more than crawling now.


Grandma Sue and Belen. The whole family went out for dinner- I forgot to get a picture of all of us :(





Here we are at Lynnae and Brandt's making applesauce. The boys used the peeler and the girls chopped.





Garrett on baby duty.


Marcy had their annual fall fun fest. Here is Oscar in the fortune teller tent. Those are Belen's teachers, but it took the kids a while to figure out it was really them.


Belen used her gymnastics skilled to climb- she actually got pretty high.



Grandma and her grand babies (minus Oscar) You can tell they are cousins right?


Belen loves Otto



We have been getting the yard ready for winter. Garrett and Belen pulled this tree dandelion.



My big first grader walking home from the bus.


Watching the clothes spin with the bubbles is one of Coen's favorite things. Whatever keeps him occupied so I can attempt to get out the door on time :)

No comments: