Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big Boy!

Oscar is almost 9 months now. He weighs about 23 lbs and has 8 teeth. He has been sleeping much better since those last two teeth came in- he goes to bed around 9 and wakes up around 7:30. He has tried tons of food, but seems to be over baby food. I don't know if it is the texture or what, but he has been into crunchy stuff more. No crawling or pulling up yet, but he can stand holding on to something for a long time.



Look at that wacky hair.


I tried to get a cute sleeping picture, but I guess I'm not as sneaky as I thought.


I had to throw one in of my big girl too.

We decided to give him his first haircut. We like the curls, but the sides were so much longer than the back. Hopefully it will all grow out together now.

AFTER

It has been a beautiful spring here, and we have been trying to get out and enjoy.

Auntie Nae and the kids.

2 comments:

Chris and Jodi said...

Almost 4 months younger than Kate and he has 6 teeth and 3 pounds on her...way to go Oscar! Message to Kate's teeth: you can come in now. All at once preferably. Let's get this done with.

Alicia, Jason, Isabelle & Sophia said...

Your children are gorgeous!