Thursday, April 1, 2010

ATX

I can't believe a month has gone by since I posted. Sorry. It has been a crazy month. Garrett and I went to Austin, TX for a wedding while my parents stayed with the kids (WHOO!!).


Here we our with Becky and Andy in front of the Austin skyline.

Garrett and I had never been to Texas before, so we wanted to try some real BBQ. This place was called The Salt Lick. It was pretty heavy, but tasty.


We went for our friend Mike's (from Luther) wedding. It was a really great night.




After the wedding we checked out 6th street- which was blocks of bars and police on horses. Being the 30 somethings we are we opted for shuffleboard at a less crowded bar. Becky and Andy smoked us.


We checked out the capitol. It is funny- that Texas pride thing is for real.


These are the chandeliers- they spell out Texas in lights.... isn't that corny??

Meanwhile, back in Minneapolis.....






Oscar had his first day out without one of us. Grandma, Grandpa, Lynnae and Brandt went to the Minnesota History Center.

No comments: