Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Forget babyfood!

The day after the last post Oscar went on baby food strike. So for lunch the next day he enjoyed quesadillas and avocado. Since he pretty much just eats whatever we eat. It's nice, but messy.

We (I should say Garrett) have been working on the yard. Belen is getting training on how to spot and pull crab grass and dandelions.


Oscar can stand next to things for a long time now, but no pulling up yet. He "crawls" backwards- more like pushing himself.


Playing after dance class.

Grandma Foo came for a visit and after Oscar's 9 month pictures we went to Joe's crab shack for dinner. Belen was confused by all the yelling and macerena.


We took Grandma to the park.




Belen giving Oscar a shoulder ride.

And we went swimming too.



Belen and Oscar and I went to check out Mary's remodel job. Tashon was excited.



Belen and Antonio.

Oscar had fun with Antonio's toys.


Ella has been showing a lot of interest in both kids. I guess she gave up on us.

No comments: