It seems like all we have been doing the last couple weeks is yard work and going to various cook outs. I guess it could be worse :)

Here we are at Lynnae's for a Memorial Day cook out.



This is a house warming party for Andy and Becky in Rochester. I was really bad with the camera and this is the only picture I took all day, but as you can see Andy is doing a fine job manning the grill.

Belen and I went to Garrett's (aka Mr. Petrie's) end of the year picnic with his class. It was the first time we had met most of his students.

Belen is big into her bike helmet even though she doesn't have a real bike yet. Rumor has it we may be getting a dora bike on the next trip to Iowa, so she will be pretty excited.

These are just some random pics.


This is the 32 week belly shot. I was relieved to find he is measuring a pretty close to his gestation at my appointment today- he had been 2 weeks big for the last few visits. Other than that he is an active baby- especially after 8 or 9pm. Belen thinks my flattened belly button is hilarious.

No comments:
Post a Comment