A lot has happened so far this summer. Grandma Sue flew in from New York for a visit. We got some yard work done and spent some time just hanging out.



We made a quick trip to Como Zoo.

The morning Grandma left we started in with potty training boot camp style. The first day was pretty exhausting, but by that night she averaged 50%. By the next day it was like she just got it. After a few little accidents in the morning, she totally had it. Since then (a week ago) she has only had a few day time accidents and woke up wet once. I was surprised how well it went.

I couldn't resist some undie shots.


Doesn't she look like such a big girl??? It seems like that baby look is totally gone.

For Father's day Garrett wanted to go out for brunch at the Modern Cafe. We got him a fire pit for the back yard. Although it seems like all we do is yard work, it isn't quite finished so I will post some pictures once it is more complete.


Cheese!

No comments:
Post a Comment