So far May has been pretty busy. We made a trip to Iowa City, had a visit from my Mom and Dad, and worked a lot on the yard.
We went to a wedding just outside Iowa City in a really cool barn- the bride and groom (Zach and Kristen) are friends from Luther College. I didn't get a good picture of them, but here are some of us and our friends.

There was a live folk band and here is Belen- the first person on the dance floor.




Chris, Tristan, Katie, Steve, Becky, Garrett and Belen.


Showing off the bump.

Becky and Andy pulling some silly posing.

A few beers in to the reception...

While we were in Iowa City, my parents came to help Lynnae move. We made it back for a mother's day dinner.


We got dessert to celebrate- check out B's sundae!

Before they headed back to Iowa, we worked on planting some flowers. Belen got her own set of gardening tools and was a big help.

Watering is her favorite.

While I was at work, Garrett and Belen checked out the old Hollywood Theatre for Art-a-Whirl.

Then they stopped and got ice cream- I think this might have been her first cone?

Belen got a big girl bed! I really am waking her up in this picture.

We had to do a lot of rearranging to fit the crib and the bed in the room, but it turned out pretty cute. I will take a better picture once I finish setting it up. So far, Belen is liking her bed. Nap time is a bit unpredictable, but even if she doesn't fall asleep she doesn't get out of bed. I don't think she knows it's an option yet. silly girl.

This was our record 97 degree day, so we decided yard work would be better if she could get wet with the hose.

No comments:
Post a Comment