Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Update...


Belen went for her first dentist appointment. Despite my attempt to prepare her, she still cried in the chair. I had her on my lap while she the hygienist did the polish and floss. I was just happy she didn't clamp her mouth shut.

So after her appointment, we went to Target and I let her pick out a toy (which she rarely gets to do)- and she was all excited about a doll stroller.

One Saturday night we decided to try out a movie at the last minute. We rushed to the movie and bought dinner (well nachos and pizza). We went to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D.

It was dark- so this is a weird picture, but the only one I got. This girl was so mesmerized by the movie. She left her glasses on the whole time and didn't say a word. Garrett just kept stuffing food in her mouth. As soon as the movie was over, she couldn't quit talking about it.

Rainy day.

Last weekend we cut down three trees in the backyard. One was half dead and the other two were overgrown weeds. It was still a lot of work- and a backache the next day.

Here's the 28 week belly shot. I am measuring a week and a half big and feeling well.

No comments: