Ok, sorry for the lapse in posts. I will try to catch you all up on the last month.

Here is Belen having fun with all her christmas and birthday toys.

Belen showing her support for the deep end swimmers at Olson Middle school (Garrett's school)

Rokey came back for a visit while Mary and Rick were in Jamaica. He was a good boy and mostly avoided Belen. I think he was actually excited to go back to Mary's where he and Lily are the center of attention and none of the furniture is off limits. :)

Here we are at Rock the Cradle- a kids event put on by the current. We thought she was going to love the dance party, but I think all the lights and kids were too intriguing. She did a little bouncing on her own, bummed a cheez-it off some other little girl and watched the big kids tackle break dancing.

This is the instrument petting zoo.


She now has much better balancing abilities.

No matter how many times she gets told "no" she just can't help the urge to push all the buttons on the TV/stereo stuff. She will look at you, shake her head and do it anyway.

Belen and I headed to Iowa one weekend to let Garrett get some work done. On the way down we stopped in Ames to see Patrick and Anne and their new baby Quinlan.

Grandma and Grandpa entertained B in the morning so I could sleep in.

MMM... She has been eating more and more. Sometimes she is up for trying anything and other days when she will go on hunger strike unless it's yogurt or fruit.

I guess this picture caught her off guard.

I am not sure what is going on here- I think Garrett took this one before they went to the doctor on Tuesday. Yep, she has been sick all week. At that appointment we found out that her fever Monday night was due to an ear infection. Then Tuesday night I took off work and it was a horrible night. Her temp got up to 104.5 axillary and she was miserable. She then had an allergic reaction to the amoxicillin. We went back to the doctor on Friday and her ears still looked pretty bad. We got some new meds and hopefully we will be sleeping through the night again soon. She did get her stats done so here they are (at 13 mos) : 19lbs 14oz and 28.5 inches. Both of those are 20% (yep we are making are way up) and her head is 70% (thanks petrie's, he he)

So here is sicky B relaxing on the couch. She has done plenty of that this week. We have really been spoiling her this week, but what else can you do when you know she's hurting?

No comments:
Post a Comment