Ok- so here is what we were up to in February...
Belen is trying to use her own utensils, but with out help she either launches it or just pokes at it on the highchair.
Garrett got a little confused on what I had in mind for her to wear on Valentine's day... this is what he thought I meant by pink pants.

This was what I actually was thinking, so he dressed her it this the next day.
So we had a mouse in the kitchen when it got really cold- we saw him once and then we found some evidence he made it into our snack drawer. Garrett emptied out the drawers and Belen thought it was a fun place to play. I'm not sure what is going on with the hair.
Just talking on the phone.
We celebrated Garrett's birthday by going to Gameworks.
Tah Dah. Garrett's little punk rock girl.

She's a big girl with her straw cup.
Here are some pictures from the Black Sheep Cafe.

Too fluffy.
Grandma Sue came for a few days to hang out.
We all went out for burgers and then swimming.

Cute!
Just getting her baby comb-over done.

No comments:
Post a Comment