We have been having fun this week- the teeth don't seem to be bothering her as much even though they still haven't popped through yet.
Playing in her room

Check it out- her little surfer girl suit finally fits!
We are trying to get Belen to drink some water. She likes it if you pour it in her mouth, but you give her the sippy cup and she pretty much just chews on it.
Check out the new wheels. Garrett found this and even though it is supposed to be for older babies, she holds on and loves the ride.
Garrett and Belen went to the park by our house and got to try out the sand box and the swing. I was sad that I missed it while I was sleeping days this week.

Yeah- she has a bubble skirt..... just wait until her peep- toe flats fit. :)

1 comment:
HAHA I LOVE the picture of Belen testing out her new ride...how cute!
Post a Comment