Sunday, August 5, 2007

Seven Months!

I can't believe she is seven months already. Garrett brought her into work this weekend. We sat her on the scale and with clothes she is up to 15lbs 12oz. I guess all those fruits and veggies are adding up.



We went swimming at the park by our house and when we were done I sat her grass. She wasn't sure what to think, since we don't really have any yet.







Belen is still loving ella and no matter how many fist fulls of hair she rips out ella always comes back for more.

Becky and Andy came over on Friday to babysit. Garrett and I went out for a nice dinner... a date I guess. It was a lot of fun for all of us (or so they said)


Cute outfit.





Check out the progress. We are pretty proud of it... I think it is going to be hard to move after all the work. We will at least have to enjoy it for a few years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course it was fun! We had a great time babysitting and are glad we could spend some time with mom and dad after Belen went to bed, too.

The garage is amazing!!
~Becky