Sunday, July 15, 2007

Work week..

Ok, so we didn't get many pictures this week. I worked and Garrett was hanging out with Belen while I slept and working on the garage while she napped. We did go to the doctor for the 6 month immunizations. Belen weighed in at 14lbs 15oz- she is a petite little thing. I am having the opposite problem as Heidi Sue..... We have all of these cute 6-12 month summer clothes that are too big. Hopefully she will start gaining more now that she is eating. I wish I had a picture of her trying out avocado.
She made a hilarious face followed by a gag reflex.


This girl loves to have her toy box on the floor so she can pull everything out and make a big mess.

I came home from work one morning and found these two on the couch....sleeping?


Nope- she is such a faker. Her new thing is sticking her tongue out all the time.


Belen is rolling all over the place. She is getting frustrated with trying to crawl, so she rolls all over instead.


You leave the room for one minute and she is on the other side. She loves to chew on these table legs if she can get away with it.


Ok... more pictures next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ginnelle and garrett you guys are so good with the pictures we feel like were there with belen every week. grandma sue and grandpa tom