Friday, July 6, 2007

Six Months!

This was a busy week. Belen is getting to be a big girl. Six months- she is trying to crawl, but either brings up her front end or goes into a downward dog position with her face smashed into the floor. She also really started giggling more this week. I don't know why it took her so long. She thinks it is so funny to fake cough. She is changing so fast it is hard to even remember a month ago.





Kimberly knitted this cute blanket- Thanks!


This week Belen also got to try out some bananas. I was expecting some funny faces, but she knew exactly what to do. She grabbed the spoon and sucked it down. She's eating about a quarter of a banana.


We thought this shirt was perfect for the first Fourth of July- festive and true to character. I wish I had the video option so I could post this growl thing she does when she doesn't get her way. It's hilarious, but we hope she eventually develops more of Garrett's patience.


Auntie Nae and B


Both sets of Grandparents were here all week. We worked them to death on the garage. They did get a little baby time too.






Belen went skinny dipping in her little pool.




So this is the garage at the end of the week. Check out the difference from the last week picture. It was a lot of work, but we learned a lot and had fun (mostly) building it. Stay tuned for the finished product- but probably not for several weeks.

2 comments:

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Tom said...

Hi! We had a great time!!

Heidi Sue said...

Oh, I just want to pinch that little tushy! She's growing up so fast. Remember when we were barely pregnant. Oh, how little we knew!

Heidi Sue