Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas!



Here is a look at some of the snow we have had- but I guess it doesn't look as impressive since the NY blizzard.


Belen had a peace party at preschool. They sung a few songs and showed the peace branches they made. It was pretty adorable.


Afterwards, we decorated cookies they had made the day before.

A few days before Christmas we checked out the Macy's downtown display.

Santa talked to Belen for a while... creepy or nice??

Ross stopped by with some cool gifts for the kids. Belen wasn't sure about the Rapunzel wig at first, so we went and saw Tangled and now she is on board.


Christmas Eve with Grandma M, Grandpa Ken, Lynnae and Brandt.

I had to work, but they put on a feast.


Reading Christmas Eve stories.

Christmas morning.




The aftermath. We had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Super Rookie said...

sure. there is a picture of Ross, but nothing of us!

boo!

:)

sue said...

Sure looks like the kids had a really great Christmas! I'm so lucky to have them as my Grand Children!! Grandma Sue