Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Here are all of our Halloween activities over the last week. Belen decided to be a mermaid and we decided an octopus would suit Oscar. After spending way more making Belen's, I decided to buy Oscar's. Remind me of this next year.

On our way to Byerly's Boo Blast. This is Oscar's first time forward facing. I thought he would be more excited, but he wasn't a big fan of his tentacles.

Boo Blast.

Marcy (Garrett's school) had a fall festival with games and carnival stuff.

Then the gym had a kids dance party. I only got video of Belen going out to the middle of the dance floor for a solo. It was pretty funny. She is getting so big.

Oscar got to try out his first bounce house.



We carved our pumpkins. I was putting it off, but it wasn't as messy or time consuming as I remember.



The finished product.
Here we are getting ready to go out to Trick or Treat.



Back at home with all the loot.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: