Last weekend we headed to New York to hang out with the Petrie/Oberstein crew.

Oscar slept most of both flights.

We laughed at Belen's animated reactions to old school Mickey Mouse cartoons.

The first day we went to Robert Moses beach. Here Grandma is showing Oscar the sand.



Nate walking the beach.

The boys boogie boarding and swimming around.

Todd and Oscar watching (which ended up being pretty smart).

Garrett's shoulder. He got slammed while boarding and torn the ligaments that connect the clavicle and shoulder. See that space? Yeah it's not supposed to look like that. So, he has to wear a sling for 6 weeks and hopefully will not need surgery. He was bummed, but didn't let it ruin our trip.

GG Ruthie got to meet Oscar for the first time.

Here are the princesses. They pretty much wore these dresses all weekend.


Grandpa got out Spike Jones (an old spooky record) for some silly dancing.

Uncle Todd...

Oscar getting McBooed.


We checked out an indoor amusement park.

We tried to see a show at the planetarium, but the projector was broken.

So we opted for a hike to Target Rock Beach.


Aunt Tammi and Belen.

We saw a bunch of crabs, snails and cool rocks.

Linda invited us to her pool for a nice swim and we got to meet her grandson. I didn't get too many pics since I was swimming. We had a great trip minus the injury and a fender bender:) It is always great to be by the water. Garrett and I had a nice dinner out and the kids had a ton of fun.

1 comment:
I bet Petrie could hide a few Mike's in that sling. I would never see it coming.
Post a Comment