Finally I am catching some smiles on camera. Oscar is getting more personality. He is always admiring his sister, who loves to make him laugh. I haven't put him on the scale lately, but I am assuming he is thriving. I am trying to feed him more solids, but nursing is so much easier.... I know. I am working up to 3 meals. He is going to bed at 8pm and is still eating around 5 then waking around 7:30. We are working on cutting out the night feeding this week, since Garrett and I will be going to Texas in a week. Ok, now for the pictures-



Isn't this plate hilarious?? Who knew beef bourguignon could be so fun and tasty?


Belen and I made some brownies for Valentine's Day- she's a big help with clean up.

Oscar with his first valentine.

Oscar loves being naked, and Belen loves to copy him.

yumm...salty toe.



We finally put away the infant seat and moved him to a big boy car seat.

Garrett got to have cake for breakfast on his birthday.

Ahhh


1 comment:
Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]clickbank blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood ways to generate an income online.
Post a Comment