Oscar was two months on Tuesday. He had his 2 month check up. He weighed in at 15lb 1oz (97th percentile). His head was 90th percentile and he was a little over 24 inches long (90th). So he is a big boy. This prompted me to try and cut out one of the night feedings, since he obviously is physiologically capable of sleeping more than 3 or 4 hours at night. So, for about 4 nights we have been feeding frequently in the evening and he has been going 6 or 7 hours. Sometimes he needs a pacifier, but he is doing pretty well. It is almost easier just to feed him, but I know I will be happy once I am back at work to get the consecutive sleep.


Ella has been kicked out of our room, so she snuggled up with Belen this night.

Garrett with his hands full.


This is Belen's last day of daycare at Maria's (She is increasing her hours at the hospital). Belen is sad, she loves going. Three of the girls are in the same dance class, so we are looking into to signing her up.

We babysat Tashon for a evening- and of course they were goofing around.

Tatters and B in the tub and Oscar on the sideline.

I've been trying to get a video of this boy talking and smiling, but every time I pull out the camera he stops.


We gave them matching tattoos that say "spank me"

No comments:
Post a Comment