Today is my first day going back to work. I am not excited at all. We've got a good groove going here at home. And, although I am thankful to have a job, it isn't the same job that I had when I started. I just don't love it like I used to. Any ideas? Yeah, I know, not in this economy. So anyway, I am going back today and we have been preparing and making the most of our last week.

Here's Oscar's first bottle. He didn't seem to mind.

Belen is trying out a dance class. She is younger than the other girls, so the teacher said we could try it out for a month and see if she thought it would work out. I think it is going OK.

The class has all the girls from daycare at Maria's. This is B and Skyler.

One day we went with Mary and Tashon to a pumpkin patch. It was fun, but seriously freezing.

Oscar with Oscar.

Belen the goat.


Here's a crabby shot. He is still a pretty mellow baby. He gives the occasional complaint, but rarely has a crying fit. This is the kind of baby that makes you feel like you could handle a third and then end up having a fussy, nervous breakdown causing addition.

Oscar enjoying his tea at a tea party.

Belen the chef mixing up some almonds to have with the tea.

I tried for 20 minutes to get a smiley picture of this boy, but every time I pull out the camera this is the face I get.

We are getting geared up for Halloween. These are there glow in the dark skeletons. Luckily I didn't wait until Halloween to put this one on Oscar. The sleeves were like casing on sausage. I think it is sadly a one time outfit. It's a 3-6 month size- I thought we would be safe.

Lights on!

No comments:
Post a Comment