Last week was pretty busy- Grandma Sue and Grandpa Tom flew in from New York to meet Oscar. Then we drove to Iowa for a quick visit.

Hey...

We checked out the history museum, which was more fun than I had thought it would be.

Oscar hanging in the car seat while Belen and the guys climbed around "grain land".

That's Tom laying down and Garrett half in the tube.

We went to Grumpy's afterwards for some tasty eats. Garrett had a Minnesota specialty, tator tot hot dish. I have to admit- that's not likely to be served in my house.




Here we are in Indianola. This is a little hole in the wall restaurant where I had my first job. We never go there and after my Dad had what appeared to be food poisoning, we will probably keep it that way.

Oscar getting a bath in Grandma's sink tub.

Grandma got some new toys- Garrett is the builder and Belen is the destroyer.

Belen is still loving her baby bro. She has only loved him too hard once where he cried. Otherwise, he just watches her zoom in and out of his face.


Belen and Grandma shucking corn for dinner. Being that minnesota had a drought this year, this fresh Iowa corn was one of the most delicious things I've eaten for a while.


This girl rarely sleeps in the car, even on road trips. I guess five days of grandparents and no naps finally caught up to her. The sun kept shining in her eyes, so this was her solution.

I took Oscar to work for a 4 week weigh in. He was 11lbs 7.5oz. That means he is gaining about a pound a week. He is growing so fast I feel like he looks bigger from one day to the next.

No comments:
Post a Comment