Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another week...


We have been pretty busy since Oscar came home. It is pretty different than when Belen was born. I don't know if it is the difference in seasons or just the second kid.

Here is Belen and our neighbor Izzy at National Night out.


Mary, Kelsey and Tashon came over to play. We dressed up Tashon and they danced and trashed Belen's room.

This is before a birthday party at Ross and Richard's house.


Oscar went to the doctor on Friday. He weighed in at 9lb 5oz, so he slowed down a bit. Here he is getting a strength test.

Ahh cute... He is spending more time awake in the last few days. He has been eating every 2-3 hours during the day and he was doing a five hour stretch at night. Unfortunately, he has gone back to every three at night for the last couple. I am trying not to get too worked up over lost sleep. With Belen I felt like I was never going to sleep through the night again. This time I know that he will be a toddler in no time.

Tummy time turned to nap time.



Belen helped daddy rotate his tires.


Belen and I made some pink cookies to take to her princess party at daycare.

Here she is all dressed up for her party complete with bejeweled foil tiara.

No comments: