Grandpa Ken and Grandma Kathy came up at the end of May to help Lynnae move. They took Belen to the park one day while I was sleeping.



Mastering the sandwich.
We went to Grand Old Days and I think this balloon was Belen's favorite.
See what I mean, forget the parade.
Ok, the goats were fun too.
This is what she looked like by the time we got home.
This shoe thing has been keeping her busy lately.
We had a northeast carnival and we thought Belen would like getting in the fire truck, but she was trying to climb out. Maybe sometime with Grandpa.
When I spent the night at Kimberly's shower, Belen and Garrett had a night out to Chuckie Cheese.


No big surprise the phone was her favorite thing.
She is starting to really expand her vocabulary, although some of it needs translation.

No comments:
Post a Comment