Monday, May 19, 2008


What can I say... Belen and Garrett are a couple of goof balls.


Bath pictures are always cute.


Finally getting some length.



One night Garrett was putting B to bed and didn't come back, so a half hour later I went to see what happened and I found them on her floor snoring away. They didn't even wake up for the picture.

Some of the work girls walked around Como Lake. Mattheu and Belen tried out the double feature on the stroller and it worked out. Belen didn't mind being on the back either.

We got this great wagon from Aunt Tammi and Uncle Todd this week. It is huge- I think we may need more cargo. Garrett thought maybe groceries.


As you can see Belen was a big help with assembly.

If I had to pick B's favorite toy, it would really have to be books. She can sit forever, flip the pages and "read" out loud or have us read to her. It is a good habit, but she is always pulling all the books off her shelf and driving me crazy.

Just tormenting Ella through the cat door.

Fish face?? Hard to say...

No comments: