Saturday, September 1, 2007

First day of daycare

Belen has had three days of days care now and I think she is going to like it. She has started making all new sounds already- I guess from hanging out with the other babies. Below is her first day with Maria(Its her daycare). Luckily, she doesn't have much separation anxiety yet. She is pretty happy when we pick her up though.

Her shoes were the cutiest part of this outfit and I guess I cut them off.

We met Mary for lunch this week at Brownies. That was her first outing spot- I don't think she remembered.


Good Morning.

Get out the bed head mohawk.


Hmmm.... Do I like this?

Yeah, I guess it's OK


Hopefully there will be more teeth to report next week.


1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

Oh, funny. Maria is a nurse, right? I started on Med/Surg with her when I graduated when we had to do 2 weeks there as a new grad.

Belen's adorable!

Heidi Sue