So Belen was 8 months a couple of weeks ago... sorry I missed a posting, but it wasn't for lack of pictures. She is getting into everything. This week she has been trying to balance standing with no hands. The girl has no fear, hence, the forehead bruise you may notice in some of the pictures. She has also started with some separation anxiety- at first it was cute that she wanted to snuggle and be held all the time, but now we are like How long is this going to last? If one of us leaves the room she starts fussing. I guess it's good she likes us. :) Otherwise, she is liking daycare and has some babies close to her age to steal toys from. Oh and one of those top teeth finally came in- the other three top center teeth are ready and so are we.

I love this picture... it was funny because I was getting the water ready for her and then I noticed her looking down toward her feet and saw a little puddle on the rug. Pets really are great precursors to babies.

Isn't this robe cute?? I have to admit she really doesn't usually use it, but I had to pose her in it before she grows out of it. I used to be Cousin Nate's.




Steve biked over from St. Paul to hang out.

Check out that naked girl- I took her to work for her 8 month weight and she was 17 1/2 lbs with clothes on. That is about a 2 lb gain in the last month! She has been eating and nursing more lately, I guess to fuel all of her crawling and mischief.


Grandma Kathy for a few days and of course we had to hit the baby sale at old navy. We got some cute stuff for this winter. Look she's all ready to shop.











No comments:
Post a Comment