Saturday, September 22, 2007

Been better...

Well we don't have too many pictures this week because baby B has been sick. She had some kind of GI virus- which she gave to Garrett and then gave to me. Lots of fun at our house.  I was kind of worried though because when she went to the doctor she had lost a little over a pound. She needs to hang on to all her chub.  So she is back to her growling, sassy self- but she still is not eating as much as usual.



These are right before she got sick. Here are some new outfits.



I love diaper butt!

She is still chewing on everything- she now has all four teeth on top. I will try to get a shot next week, but she usually makes it hard to get a look.

This is sicky Belen. She was so cuddly and never fussy. I think Garrett and I acted more like babies than she did. She is one tough little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad that everyone is on the mend and we're anxious to have all the girls home next weekend (we wish you could come, Garrett).
Next, out east for a nice visit so October is going to be a great family month all around! We'll see you soon and we love you! Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Ken

Heidi Sue said...

Glad to hear things are on the up and up! Belen is so adorable! I got something cute for Belen and Ellery that I'll have to get to you next time I see you. Maybe at dinner coming up. I just can't resist a sale rack! I need a girl! See ya soon,

Heidi Sue