This is Grandma Sue and Belen right before we took her back to the airport. She stayed for a whole week- but Grandpa Tom was in need of a home cooked meal :) so we had to send her back.

This weekend we spent a lot of time decorating Belen's room. I know... she is almost five months with an unfinished room, but it is almost done. Anyway, it was so hot that she had to play in her diaper (which is now size 2) and watch us try to hang pictures and mirrors.
Here she is checking out the new chair in her room. It think by next week we will have the room finished, so stay tuned for the final product. It is going to be cute.

2 comments:
What a cutie!! What kind of diapers do you use? I guess we need to start researching that kind of thing now :)
~Amy
Ginelle-
What a beautiful baby girl! Mia has the same purple Bumbo- we love them!! I love the website- I feel I can really keep up with you all.
:)Megan Rodgers
Post a Comment