Saturday, May 5, 2007

Four Months

So this week I feel like a hardly know this baby anymore- she is changing so fast. We think that she had a growth spurt due to the fussiness and wacky schedule. She has her doctor appointment in a few weeks and I am excited to she what she weighs- she is filling out. Her new favorite thing is to stand all the time. Don't be fooled by the picture of her sitting- that was over shortly after that picture and she doesn't really like to practice anymore.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginelle!

I know Heidi and Corey from high school and when looking on their blog I came across yours - I can't believe it!

Send me an email sometime to let me know how you are doing – I can’t believe you are married, have a baby, are living in Minnesota – it’s just crazy! How long has it been now since Luther (close to ten years?)

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon and am happy to see things are going well for you – your little girl is just beautiful.

Petra (I hope you remember me)
petrahof@iastate.edu

Heidi Sue said...

HELLO?!?

Alright, we need to see how cute Belen is now, so get to posting.

Lots of love,
Heidi Sue