Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December (cont.)

Here is Belen's winter recital.


Belen was so excited to get flowers.


Garrett sneaking in some quality time. A few days later he got hit with what I am assuming was the flu, he was out for a week and then all three kids got ear infections and coughs.

This is at Oscar's peace party at preschool- then the kids, Lynnae and I took the kids to see santa at the downtown Macy's.

 Turns out Oscar should have stayed home, he had a fever not long after this picture. Sorry Santa.


My parents came up from Iowa for Christmas. We also moved all three kids into the master bedroom and Garrett and I made a dorm room in the little bedroom :) I will post pictures soon.

We spent Christmas eve at Lynnae and Brandt's.

Coen slept through most of Christmas morning.






Garrett was still recovering... he crawled into the kids new fort kit and didn't come out for 3 hours. And yes those are footy pajamas.

Belen's favorite present- her McKenna doll.



Coen "playing" with his santa present.



Trying to catch a smile shot.


Everyone but Belen is actually sleeping in this picture.

Coen is 9 weeks here. He was about 13lbs at 2 months. The ear infection/ cold set him back a bit, but he bounced back and is getting chunky.

No comments: