Both of the kids started school in the last weeks... Here's the pics.
This is Belen's open house and her first morning message board (Garrett was excited about it, I guess it's a teacher thing)
Belen on her first day of kindergarten!
Belen and Junia
One of the advantages of having a teacher for a dad- he can sneak up and snap some pictures during the school day.
This is the girls first day riding the bus together. So cute!!
Oscar's first day of preschool. He had no problem at all. He would go everyday if he could.
Here he is the night of his first day. He definitely takes after me in terms of sleep needs.
Playing in the big room.
Other exciting news!!
The kids have actually been getting along better now that school has started. Maybe they miss each other a little?
Here is a 32 week belly shot. I have been so bad this time at taking them, this is only my second one. I am feeling good, but big.











1 comment:
OSCAR's HAIR.
SO.
Hot.
Right.
Now.
Post a Comment