Oscar is already coming up on 6 months. He is sitting and rolling over well now. He started eating solids this week (pics to follow). And we rocked "rock the cradle"....

Little marilyn in training. One morning she pulled out the sponge rollers and said "I want these" and it actually turned out pretty cute.

Daddy trying to get a nap.


I guess Garrett needs some help while I'm at work- and you take what you can get. :)


Belen's huge bean bag box has become a bonus birthday present.



These two play for a long time in their house.

Oscar loves bananas! He has also had squash and pears. So far I think the squash is his favorite.

Just chillin- he really does smile.... just never for the camera.
Here's Rock the cradle. We decided to go without a stroller and it worked out pretty well. He liked his carrier better now that he can see out the top better.

Belen and Garrett doing some yoga.

Oscar taking a break.

Instrument petting zoo.

Even though she couldn't reach the bass drum, she rocked it out.

We happened to run into a friend from Maria's daycare. I tried to get a picture, but they pretty much just spun around on the dance floor. This was our third year going and definitely the most fun.


2 comments:
We'll have to try and go with you next year. Looks like a blast!!
Maria
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications & Download Them at Electric Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]
Post a Comment