Thursday, July 16, 2009

No Baby Yet...

In the days leading up to delivery day, we have been trying to have some fun and work on our "to do" list.
Our friends Tim and Sarah took Belen to the park so we could go out on the town.

When we got home they were all snuggled up on the couch.

We had our friends Jen and Ryan (and their dog Smith) over for some burgers. Smith liked the fish tank.

Here's Jen and Smith (sorry Ryan you were inside)



I had never been to the Metrodome, so I figured we should go to a Twins game before the end of the season. As you can see Belen had a great time. Anywhere with hot dogs is a hit with this girl.



My 30th birthday was the 13th. It was pretty low key, but a great day. Lynnae came over to hang out with Belen so I could get a pedicure. When I came back Belen was showing off their matching tattoos.

This is my beautiful birthday bouquet. I also got an apple pie and a cheesecake. I guess everyone picked up on my dessert cravings. Garrett, Belen and I went to Punch pizza for dinner and then walked around Lake Calhoun.

Here is a 38 week picture. I honestly think this picture makes my belly look bigger than usual, but to be fair it is getting pretty huge. I am pretty much ready to deliver now, but I am trying to think of it as 2 weeks away though so I don't get to impatient.

No comments: