Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The start of spring

Ok- so these pictures are a few weeks old, but we went to NY last week and I didn't get a chance to post.

This is a day we were working on potty training. She is still occasionally going #2 on the toilet, but peeing is still a work in progress.

This is one morning before the gym. By the time we left the gym she was clinging to me and running a temp.

This is that night after throwing up all over the house.

A few days later Grandma M came up on a Greyhound for a visit. Belen was thinking about going back in her suitcase.

She took a nose dive in a parking lot and scraped her nose up. She is still a pretty tough kid, but she likes to talk about her accidents.

Grandma M fixing up B's hair.




Bachman's had an open house with a planting station and a petting zoo.

She did touch the bunnies and the chicks, but didn't seem as impressed as I had thought.




Here is a belly shot from 24 weeks. This boy is getting big fast. At my last appointment I was measuring one week ahead. Check back in a few days for pics from NY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ginelle and Garrett! I just had a feeling I should update myself on this blog. :) When is he due?

Cortney