I know you are all impressed that there have been three new posts in just a week... (happy Janet?) Well, we have a lot to celebrate this New Year. Garrett is officially a Master. This week he completed his thesis and got his M.A. This is a huge load off. And for those who haven't heard, we are expecting another little petrie at the end of July. I had my first OB appointment this week and we heard the heart beat. I am feeling pretty good so far, just tired and lazy. So with all this excitement this is what we did for the new year....

Garrett surprised me with a New Year's Eve out at The Sample Room. They had a fancy five course menu suited to most food snobs. It was really good, but it was funny- we had to be home by eight so the babysitter could leave. We were the only people eating at 6:00, but at least that meant we got really great service.

We made it home in time to celebrate a bit with B.

Attack of the paper blow horn.

On New Year's Day we decided to finally take this kid out playing in the snow. (I know we are bad parents, but I don't like being cold)

We headed to a local park and took out her new sled.

She was more interested in snowmen though.

We took a run around the park quick and by that time could hardly feel our faces and decided to call it day. Happy New Year.
5 comments:
Congratulations G!!! That's awesome-both sets of news. Take care of yourself and that new little petrie. --Nicole
Congrats to you guys. One of these days we should really get together.
- Scott and Amy
Congratulations! We didn't know you were expecting another. We still keep up on the blog and are enjoying the pictures.
CONGRATS!!!I'm so excited to hear about your newest edition!!! Miss you! Luv Anne
Look at what google found!
Oh, yeah.
Post a Comment