Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween ....

Ok, here are the awaited Halloween pics and then some random ones.

Here we are craving our pumpkin- I bought one of those pattern things and attempted a cat silloette. It didn't look half as cool as the picture showed, but it was pretty good. I would have taken a picture, but returned home one day to find the squirrels had eaten the cat out of it. Oh well.

Brobee! This is at the science museum's "Boo-ology".

This is the costume contest... and can you believe she wasn't one of the three winners. Not to sound like a psycho mom, but I think she should have. They didn't even do the clap-o-meter for her... I guess they figured the other kids were more excited to win.

Halloween morning

This was the first house where we trick-or-treated. The guy was all dressed up and had music blasting.

Becky and Andy's house- where we were the only trick-or-treaters and hit the mother load.

Grandpa Ken and Grandma Kathy came up for Halloween weekend. Belen is finally learning how to snuggle.

We all went to Minnetonka Orchirds on Saturday. There was all kinds of fun stuff for kids. This is the haunted hay ride.

Grandpa and B navigating the corn maze.

This is the huge hay stack that all the kids were jumping off.

I was a little nervous she was going to try.





Just being goofy.

Mary and Tashon came over one day and Belen just really wanted to feed him, even though he wasn't really hungry.

Puddle jumping (sort of)

I caught her being a little rough with Ella- note the guilty look.





These are trains that Garrett's Uncle Bob made for him when he was little. Now Belen likes pushing them around and saying "chuu-chuu"

No comments: