
I found her one morning after she found the floss.
This girl goes to more parties with her dad than I do. This Jennifer's 30th Birthday party at a bowling alley.
This is a rare couch nap- I think she was sick.
Helping Garrett fold laundry and trying out my socks.
DQ... the best part of summer.
First pigtails!

She got mad when we wouldn't let her pull them out.
It's the state fair! Belen enjoyed many fair foods- her favorite was cheese on a stick, big fat bacon, walleye on a stick, ice cream, and lemonade.

The Little Hands farm at the fair.
She was a little confused about what was going on here.
B and I going through the fun house.
B and daddy on the Ferris wheel.
This is Garrett on defense day for his Master's thesis. It was so interesting his committee wanted to see a few more graphs, so he is almost done.
Helping Garrett clean the truck (and pretend to drive)

Ok here are some before and after pics of our outdoor projects.
Here it is today... we still have some work to do in the backyard and we didn't get much planted for flowers, but doesn't it look a lot better??
Big Girl B

1 comment:
The yard looks great and I love Belen's pig tails!
Post a Comment