Sunday, April 22, 2007

15 Weeks!

So this was a big week for Belen- she finally rolled over. She has done it 5 times now, but I still don't think that she really knows she is doing it on her own. She has only done it from her stomach over her left shoulder, so we will keep working on it. We have also been working on sitting up, but she keeps bending her legs in and it ruins her balence.



Holy Hedgehogs! You gotta love Old Navy.


Just hanging out after a walk.



Look how high I can hold up my head!


This is her new thing- chewing on her one finger. She is starting to get interested in chew toys, but gets frustrated when she can't coordinate her hands as well as she'd like. I am hoping this doesn't mean teeth are coming soon. I am not ready for that.

1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

Well, then she has one up on Maddox, but to his credit he has a lot of weight to try to lift to roll over and a cloth diaper to work around. I love the first picture - adorable!

Heidi Sue