Saturday, March 31, 2007

Three months!

It has already been 12 wks! Belen is getting more fun all the time. We got some professional pictures taken this week, but haven't gotten them back yet. She wouldn't smile and pretty much chewed on her hands the whole time.

More hand chewing.



Belen just now had her two month check-up since we had to reschedule due to my Grandma. So she weighed in at 11lbs 1.6oz and was 23 and 3/4 inches long. She is just a petite little thing. I am not sure were she is getting that- maybe from one of her aunts.


Auntie Lynnae has been coming over and helping out a lot. She took the crew for a walk a few times.




Belen has been having a fair number of blow outs lately. Only the socks survived this one. I think it is because her legs are not too pudgy yet.


We are trying to keep up with our friends - Here we are all at Nye's for a drink.


So my maternity leave is offically over. I went back to work on Friday night. It actually wasn't too bad. She went to bed when I left for work and I was able to make it back for her first morning feeding. It was fun being at home, but she looked even cuter when I got back. I am excited for Garrett to be at home for a month now. He will make a good Mr. mom.

No comments: