Sunday, January 28, 2007

Three Weeks!


So it has been another week and we are all doing pretty well. According to our scale Belen is around 9lbs. now. She is starting to show more personality. I was trying to get some pictures of the funny faces she makes, but most of them just didn't look too cute. We will save it for video I guess. She is smiling sometimes, but I am not sure that is on purpose yet.





Belen and Ella hanging out together. Ella still outweighs Belen by almost 3 pounds.


Garrett and Belen with bedhead (Ok- garrett is the one with bedhead) She is doing pretty well sleeping at night. She usually eats around 11pm then we go to bed and she wakes up around 4am to eat again then we wake up around 8am. Not too bad.


We went out for dinner and drinks with Steve. Belen slept the whole time until we took her out of the carseat for the picture just before we went home.


Belen and I love the sling- I can get so much more done while hanging out with her.

3 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

So cute! I love my slings too. Okay, you'll just have to email me cause It's obviously not working.
heidi_sue@excite.com

Heidi Sue

grandma sue and grandpa tom said...

you have the cutest little baby face! we love to see your latest escapades. also mommy and daddy loving you and having fun being parents. love you!!

Dawn and Brady said...

She is so cutie. I bet you guys are having so much fun with her. Matheu and I will have to set up a day to come visit when you are not so busy.
Dawn